State Bank of India(SBI) Released Job Openings On 01/12/2022.State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for State Bank of India(SBI) Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
State Bank of India(SBI) Recruiting B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM Graduates with 01+ Years Experience for Vice President position.Complete Details for the Vice President as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 01/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Last Date to Apply: 02/12/2022
Job Description/Skills Required
- Applicants who wish to apply for SBI Recruitment 2022 have to check for the qualification details as posted by the officials, According to the official notification the candidates must have completed B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM. To get a detailed description of the qualification, kindly visit the official notification which is provided below. SBI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Count Eligible candidates can check the official notification and apply online before the last date. The SBI Recruitment 2022 vacancy count is 1. For more details regarding the SBI Recruitment 2022 check the official notification.