HRD House Released Job Openings On 11/05/2022.Talent Search & Placements In Pharmaceutical, Nutraceuticals, OTC, Bulk Drugs and Chemical Companies at all levels & across the functions..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Regulatory Affairs Manager as follows.
HRD House Recruiting B.Pharma,M.Pharma,M.Sc,Ph.D. in Pharmacy Candidates with 15-10 Years Experience for DGM/ GM QA & QC Position.Complete Details for the DGM/ GM QA & QC as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 20,00,000 – 30,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 11/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Candidate will be handling QA & QC function at Plant level at Bangalore for Liquid Formulation & OSD.
- 2. Candidate will be responsible for QA/ QC procedures and guidelines for organization.
- 3. Candidate will be responsible for ensuring effective and prompt attention and handling of queries from Local Drug /Customers / MOH of various countries.
- 4. Candidate will be responsible for Provide the compliance to QA and ensuring cGMP compliance in the plant.
- 5. Candidate will be responsible for in Manage all technical aspects of Quality Assurance functions & ensure that all QA systems.
- 6. Candidate will be responsible for in all Qualification activities and Validation activities.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1. Candidate should be B.Pharma / M Pharm or Ph.D. in Pharmacy with minimum 15 years experience in handling QA & QC function at Plant level at Bangalore for Liquid & OSD formulation.
- 2. Candidate should have experience in handling Quality function for Liquid Formulation & OSD.
- 3. Candidate should have experience in Regulatory affairs, Audit handling (PIC/S etc.) and Total management of QMS is a pre requisite.
- 4. Candidate should have experience in verify and issue production batch records to the manufacturing department in absence of Head QA.
- 5. Candidate should have experience in Integrate and manage the QA change control system, assess the current system for effectiveness and implement process improvements.