Avery Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 13/12/2022.A specialty pharmaceutical company, Avery Pharmaceuticals [AP] is committed to raising medical care standards via its revolutionary healthcare technologies. A 100% wholly-owned subsidiary of Arrow Greentech Limited [AGTL], the company is committed to the cause of enhancing patient outcomes with a novel approach to oral drug administration, via its Mouth Dissolving Strips [MDS]. Developed using patented Embedded Water Soluble Film Technology and a first-of-its-kind Casting Method; Avery Strips can overcome challenges associated with conventional oral dosing.
Avery Pharmaceuticals Recruiting Graduates with minimum 01+ years Experience for Officer / Executive- QA & IPQA Position.Complete Details for the Officer / Executive- QA & IPQA as follows.
Important Details :
- Job Location: Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 13/12/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time And Venue: 16th Dec, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM,Avery Pharmaceuticals Private Limited Plot No.12,13,14|Shubh Laxmi Industrial Estate| Sanand-Viramgam Highway|Sanand Ahmedabad – 382110 Google Map: https://maps.app.goo.gl/yTaTj81tceY9nsZAA Cell no: +(91) 7041697100 Phone:+(91)9974722300
- Contact – Ms.Bhavna (7041697100)
Related Job : Lupin Mega Walk-In On 16th Dec 2022 For Bsc,Bpharm graduates
For more Latest pharma jobs https://pharmapage.in/
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation of quality-related documents (viz. SOPs, Validation Protocols and reports, Qualification Protocols and Reports, System procedures, Master production records, specification, etc.)
- • Calibration of IPQA equipment
- • Perform quality in-process checks
- • Preparation and review documents of product changeover and cleaning validation procedure.
- • Line clearance in dispensing & manufacturing department.
- • Review of BMR, Analytical reports, Process validation protocol, and other documents prior to the release of product at various stages of manufacturing and packaging.
- • Audit Manufacturing, Packaging and Lab paperwork for accuracy and completeness.
- • Preparing Annual product quality reviews.
- • Issuance of controlled copies of BPCRs, Logbooks, SOPs, Formats, specifications and records to various departments.
- • Prepare DMF of APIs, Annual product review, Process validation, etc.
- • Review Batch manufacturing records, testing protocol, formats, etc.
- • Analyze the stability test results, and take follow-up action based on those results. (For example, schedule any tests needed in addition to those normally scheduled.)
- • Handling QMS (Deviation, change Control, Market complaint, etc.)
- • Making sure that internal audits (self-inspection) are performed.
- • To coordinate during product recall if any for any reasons.
- • To ensure Q. A. activities are carried out as per set procedures and ensure to record in respective documents.
- • Review of BPCR & Analytical records.
- • Compilation of Planned Deviation & Change Control Documents System.
- • To follow the EHS Procedure at the workplace • Review of Batch manufacturing records and batch packing records
- • Preparation and review of equipment and utility qualifications documents.
- • Coordination and participation in software based Quality Management system related activities as OOS, OOT, Process and Cleaning Validation with their SOP training.
- • Coordination of Training matrix activities.