Aurobindo Pharma Released Job Openings On 20/01/2023.Aurobindo Pharma Limited is an Indian pharmaceutical manufacturing company headquartered in HITEC City, Hyderabad, India. The company manufactures generic pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Aurobindo Pharma Recruitment 2022 are provided below.
Aurobindo Pharma Hiring B.Pharma,M.Pharma graduates with 05 to 10 years experience for Quality Assurance (QMS) – Executive / Senior Executive (Formulations – OSD) position.Complete Details for the Quality Assurance (QMS) – Executive / Senior Executive (Formulations – OSD) as follows.
Important Details :
- Job Location: Naidupeta
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 20/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Related Job: Accenture Hiring B.Pharm,M.Pharm,B.Tech Graduates
Job Description/Skills Required
- To monitor and to trace the Change controls, Exceptions, Process Non Conformances and Material Non Conformances in Quality Management System.
- To coordinate with other departments and to ensure all the Change controls, Exceptions, Process Non Conformances and Material Non Conformances for the closure within due date.
- Responsible for all the change control coordination activities.
- Conducting and organize internal audits with coordination of various departments by using automated Quality Management System software.
- To initiate, review the Corrective action & preventive actions and to coordinate with other departments for its closure within due date.
- Handling of Market complaints.
- Involving in Root cause analysis, Failure Investigations and Risk assessment activities.
- To maintain all the Quality Management System documentations.
- Coordination with customers for approval of change controls and approvals in Quality Management System module.
- To prepare and review of the Standard Operating Procedures and to ensure their implementations
- To prepare and review the trends for Change controls, Process Non Conformances and Material Non Conformances, Exceptions and Corrective action & preventive actions.
- Monitoring of Good Documentation Practices in the departments.
- Conducting current Good Manufacturing Practices training.
- Responsible for the preparation of response to the observation made by the regulatory authorities /customers.
- To support for the preparation of annual product review.
- To support for the document management system.
- To follow and ensure compliance on Environmental Management Systems related procedures.
- To follow the laid down Quality Culture principles and behaviors.
- Any other departmental activity assigned by Head of the Department or his designee.