Aurobindo Pharma Released Job Openings On 21/01/2023.Aurobindo Pharma Limited is an Indian pharmaceutical manufacturing company headquartered in HITEC City, Hyderabad, India. The company manufactures generic pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Aurobindo Pharma Recruitment 2022 are provided below.
Aurobindo Pharma Hiring M.Sc graduates with 15 to 20 years experience for QA / QC Manager position.Complete Details for the QA / QC Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Job Location: Naidupeta
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 21/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Related Job: Accenture Hiring B.Pharm,M.Pharm,B.Tech Graduates
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provides leadership and direction to a team of 50+ Quality control professionals; grows and develops the team to meet evolving business needs; is accountable for Quality Control stability team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to ensure the charging /unloading/analysis/ release of stability samples as per approved protocol/schedule.
- Ensures that systems, resources, and action plans are consistently reviewed, and decisions made to enable sustainable compliance of stability team.
- Responsible to ensure, timely initiation (charging) of stability study for F2F Products & submission of stability data to RA for regulatory filing on.
- Improves, develops, establishes, and drives contemporary Quality Systems and processes.
- Responsible for identification and elimination of factors responsible for laboratory errors/failures.
- Responsible for initiation, investigation and Closure of PNC, OOS, OOT events and updation of trend/incidents in LIMS as per the authorized procedure within stipulated timelines.
- Responsible for Closure of the CAPA s & SCAPA s before they are overdue.
- Responsible to ensure the calibration and maintenance of stability chambers as per the authorized procedure.
- Responsible for all time readiness for audit. No critical observations in customer and regulatory audits.
- Responsible for Timely submission of regulatory queries.