AstraZeneca Released Job Openings On 28/11/2022.AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do.Application form link provided at the end of post.
AstraZeneca Recruiting Degree in Engineering/Life Science for Associate Engineer – Veeva QA Position.Complete Details for the Associate Engineer – Veeva QA as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:28/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Serve as an internal consultant and Veeva Vault expert for IT and business partners across regions and business areas.
- Participate in business requirement gathering and design activities with business & IT stakeholders as part of scrum team along with Tech BA.
- Perform delivery activities through Design / Build / Test / Deploy phases for regular releases and key Veeva platform initiatives.
- Design and build extensions for Veeva Vault to accommodate custom business flows.
- Ensure that all system security and control procedures are implemented and maintained
- Generate and implement ideas to simplify / streamline our integration landscape in alignment with integration design and patterns.
- Responsible to maintain the configuration specification documentation both for functional and integration configuration.
- Manage/Update JIRA Board or any Equivalent Tools (HP ALM) during the lifecycle of an implementation focusing on requirements gathering, configuration, validation/testing, training, and go-live activities during releases.
- Edit/update/maintain integration interfaces. When needed work with Integrations team to ensure that the integrations are set up and working as expected.
- Work with Veeva technical team on requirements, issues related to Veeva API, Security Set-up and Functional Configuration.
- Drive small modules in support transitions and ensure application stability when taking over BAU support of new applications.
- Ensure Veeva release assessment is performed once every quarter