AstraZeneca Released Job Openings On 28/09/2022.AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do.Application form link provided at the end of post.
AstraZeneca Recruiting Any Bachelor’s / Master’s degree for R&D IT- ELN Engineer-Chennai Position.Complete Details for the R&D IT- ELN Engineer-Chennai as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:28/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Early Science Engineering is an expanding global development team which is migrating as close to as we can to a true DevOps model.
- You’ll work with a team of engineers, distributed across multiple locations to consistently and iteratively deliver high-impact, high-quality solutions
- You’ll manage the upkeep of multiple ELN instances, ensure consistency in service quality and strive continuously to enhance the user experience. You will take part in Agile ceremonies as we adopt the Devops model
- You’ll follow standard methodologies when deploying specific code or configuration, reducing rework, continually looking for optimisation
- You’ll be a key part of the team to transform an estate of silo’ d systems into an ecosystem that delivers great user experiences
As a platform engineer you must have deep technical skills, along with the ability and willingness to learn new skills and technologies in a fast-paced environment We are looking for someone who gets excited at the thought of solving tough challenges.