AstraZeneca Released Job Openings On 21/01/2023.AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do.Application form link provided at the end of post.
AstraZeneca Recruiting Graduates with Minimum 4 years of Relevant experience for Regulatory Affairs Specialist Position.Complete Details for the Regulatory Affairs Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 21/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Dr. Reddys Laboratories Walk In Drive On 29th Jan 2023
Job Description/Skills Required
- Document management including uploading and tracking regulatory files and systems according to established AZ procedures and regulatory requirements
- Planning, preparing and executing simple submissions, and assisting with the preparation and planning of regulatory dispatches.
- Be the interface with Health Authority (HA) and its systems for designated regulatory tasks e.g. management of user fees, receipt of incoming FDA correspondence, ordering EudraCT number, EudraLink support, use of HA Portals.
- Responsible for the ordering and tracking of specific regulatory requirements such as registration samples, Certificates of Pharmaceutical Product, Legal documentation e.g. Letters of Authorisation, Powers of Attorney, Translations of regulatory documentation
- Provide support across the group for assigned non-drug project roles & responsibilities e.g. act as a designated point of contact or superuser
- Provide coaching, mentoring and knowledge sharing within the RAM skill group
- Lead and contribute to process improvement