AstraZeneca Released Job Openings On 03/01/2023.AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do.Application form link provided at the end of post.
AstraZeneca Recruiting Life Sciences degree Graduates for Manager Clinical Regulatory Writing Position.Complete Details for the Manager Clinical Regulatory Writing as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 03/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Lupin Walk-In On 10th & 11th Jan 2023 For Fresher and Experienced Multiple Openings
QA,QC,R&D,Production,Sales,Packing,RA,Engineering,Medical Coding,Purchase,StoresJobs At Hyderabad,Bangalore,Vizag,Ahmedabad,Mumbai etc
Job Description/Skills Required
The Clinical Regulatory Writing team provides expert communications leadership to drug projects and authors strategically important clinical-regulatory documents that are label focused and align with project strategies, regulatory requirements, and communications best-practices. We support the Company’s core therapeutic areas in all phases of clinical development. Our vision is to be an industry leading organization driving strategic communication excellence to achieve successful submissions and approvals
The Senior position in Clinical Regulatory Writing is expected to:
- Independently manage clinical regulatory writing activities across a portfolio of work.
- Authors clinical-regulatory documents within a program by ensuring that relevant regulatory, technical and quality standards are achieved, and that relevant processes and best practice are applied. Authors the most complex documents with leads from superiors.
- As part of a clinical delivery or submission team, provide essential communications leadership to projects, establish communication standards and best practice, and continuously advocate for quality and efficiency.
- When acting as a submission lead, drive the development of the clinical Submission Communication Strategy (cSCS).
- Drive the clinical interpretation of complex data and information and condense it into clear, concise and accurate messages that address customer information requirements.
- Be a strategic problem solver and demonstrate strategic review capabilities.
- Proactively collaborative with other functions at the program level.
- Support the development of Clinical Regulatory Writing Managers and other associates.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and operational excellence from a communications leadership perspective, including representing the skill on drug and non-drug projects, as required
Click here for Official notification and Apply