Astellas Pharma US Inc Released Job Openings On 21/01/2023.Astellas Pharma US Inc . is a pharmaceutical company conducting business in more than 70 countries around the world. We are promoting the Focus Area Approach that is designed to identify opportunities for the continuous creation of new drugs to address diseases with high unmet medical needs by focusing on Biology and Modality. Furthermore, we are also looking beyond our foundational Rx focus to create Rx+® healthcare solutions that combine our expertise and knowledge with cutting-edge technology in different fields of external partners. Through these efforts, Astellas stands on the forefront of healthcare change to turn innovative science into value for patients. For more information, please visit our website at https://www.astellas.com/en.
Astellas Pharma US Inc Recruiting BS / BA in Chemical/ Biological Engineering or Life Science Graduates with Minimum 4 years of Relevant experience for Manager, Manufacturing Position.Complete Details for the Manager, Manufacturing as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Sanford
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 21/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Dr. Reddys Laboratories Walk In Drive On 29th Jan 2023
Job Description/Skills Required
- Recruit, hire, and develop a high-performing manufacturing team; oversee training platforms and ensure applicable qualifications are completed as required for entire staff.
- Oversee the drafting, approval, and post execution review of manufacturing generated documentation, including SOPs and batch records while ensuring the highest level of compliance and personnel safety is maintained on the manufacturing floor.
- Partner with Quality Assurance to complete investigations for nonconformances that arise during GMP manufacturing operations; identify and implement effective CAPAs to prevent recurrence; close quality records on time.
- Support regulatory inspection activities for manufacturing areas, personnel, and procedures.
- Identify, lead, and/or support improvement initiatives; initiate and/or own change control records to document implementation of improvements and enhancements.
- Build effective working relationships with both cross-site and cross-functional disciplines, ensuring company goals and process platforms are carried out in an effective and collaborative manner.
- Lead process tech transfer forums as a manufacturing operation representative throughput
- communication of operational capabilities and campaign performance data as well as contributing towards facility modifications when required.
- Assist with the prioritization of projects with greatest benefit to safety, product quality, cost, and/or product throughput.