Appcure Labs Released Job Openings On 10/01/2023.APPCURE Labs private limited (A Viyash Group of Company) is a pharmaceutical Research & Development Company that develops Generic Pharmaceutical Formulations like Solid dosage forms Liquid dosage forms and Topical dosage forms The R&D facility is based in Hyderabad. Appcure invites Experienced , Dynamic & Self Motivated Professionals with 3 to 5 years’ of experience for below positions at Kompally, Hyderabad.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Appcure Labs Recruiting Any Postgraduates with 10 – 12 Years of Experience for Business Development Manager Position.Complete Details for the Business Development Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹ 25,00,000 – 30,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 10/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities,
- Developing business with key clients, building and promoting strong long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs; as well as maintaining current business relationships with existing clients.
- In addition, the director will develop sales strategy, methodology, and tools to capture large scale projects and long-term maintenance agreements; propose and develop new strategic partnerships and guide long-term objectives to meet business needs and requirements.
- This position requires establishing continued contacts with new prospects, coordinating contacts between the sales team and proposed clients, and serving as the principal client contact when necessary.
- Collaborate with the operations team, management in headquarter, engage in all types of pursuits with new and existing customers. These pursuits may include: Enter the clients approved supplier or vendor list, get the inquiries, achieve order intake; Arrange varies meetings with prospective clients, prepare and present technical and sales presentation.