Amazon Released Job Openings On 02/12/2022.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for InvAmazon esco Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate with 00-05+Years Experience for Finance and Project Manager Position.Complete Details for the Finance and Project Manager follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 02/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Accenture Looking For FRESHERS And Experienced
Job Description/Skills Required
• Communicate effectively via live video call with our customer base third party sellers who want to sell on Amazon in its various marketplaces. • Review the seller’s identity details (information & documents) over a live video call • Verify ownership of the documents submitted by sellers • Assess legitimacy of documents by reviewing online copy of documents • Reduce avoidable friction for legitimate sellers and keep updated on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other policies • Serve as Amazon ambassador and offer live assistance to sellers during identity verification and help them complete the verification process • Provide exceptionally strong customer service skills via live video call • Maintain composure during the live video call as representative of the Amazon brand • Flexibility to be trained for additional business-related skills and/or work types • Flexibility with working hours and work Saturdays or Sundays as part of your normal 5 day shift. • Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends. • Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards. • Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary