Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited Released Job Openings On 22/09/2022.Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., is largest contract manufacturing company engaged in manufacturing of pharmaceutical formulation, ayurvedic/herbal preparations, hormones, nutraceuticals and more.
Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited Recruiting B.Pharma,M.Pharma Graduate with 10-12 years of Experience for Production / Manufacturing Head Position.Complete Details for the Production / Manufacturing Head as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Haridwar
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 22/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- To ensure cGMP compliance as per National and International regulatory guideline standards for sterile products manufacturing and packing process.
- Planning, scheduling, and execution of production plan in DPI.
- To ensure commercial production and time-based product delivery as per the business process requirements to meet the operational expectation followed by customer expectations.
- To ensure and monitor the sterile product manufacturing followed by aseptic process simulation as per defined process parameters.
- To ensure process validation compliance at the production stage.
- Monitoring production activities for manufacturing, filling, and packing operations.
- Inventory management of general consumable items and spare parts used during routine operation.
- To keep coordination with PPIC, QA, QC, and engineering departments for smooth execution of production activity.
- To conduct training to all subordinates as per schedule and training needs identification.
- To ensure on-time the preventive maintenance schedule to avoid the unexpected process break down.
- To ensure yield improvement and qualitative productivity.
- To ensure the implementation of cGMP, GDP, QMS compliance, and data integrity compliance followed by safety compliance in the processing area.
- To ensure compliance and effective implementation of all corporate standards and statutory regulations, including GMP, ISO, EHS, etc.
- To lead the internal, external, customer, and statutory audits and ensure compliance thereof.
- To ensure effective and transparent communication, covering all the aspects related to the interest of the organization.