Aizant Drug Research Solutions is looking to hire Senior Manager – Analytical Development.. Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume……. Aizant® is an integrated drug development solutions provider. Aizant was established by experienced pharmaceutical professionals with global exposure. We are a rapidly growing formulation CDMO and CRO with a diverse portfolio of capabilities partnering with health care companies specializing in new molecular entities (NME’s), generics (ANDA’s) and over the counter (OTC’s) products globally. We add exponential value to our clients R&D programs at every stage of drug development right from the discovery of the molecule to commercialization and subsequent life cycle management. We are the vital link between the pharmaceutical companies and the healthcare industry….The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Company Name||: Aizant Drug Research Solutions|
|Department||: Analytical Development|
|Designation||: Senior Manager|
|No. of Vacancies :||:Not Disclosed|
|Qualification||:M Sc (Chemistry) / M Pharmacy|
|Salary||:₹ 10,00,000 – 14,00,000 P.A.|
- Responsible for all analytical development functions within the team and monitoring of day to day activities.
- Preparation of analytical strategy, planning the activities and execute the same within timelines.
- To ensure the team members are following Good laboratory Practice (GLP) and Good Documentation Practice (GDP).
- To ensure Method development and validation as per the project requirement.
- Literature search for new product analytical method development.
- Review and approval of departmental standard operating Procedures (SOPs)/Guidelines/ Operating instructions and Analytical test methods as per the requirement.
- Qualification and maintenance of standards (Working Standard/Reference Standard/ Internal Standard) etc.
- Initiation and review of standard test procedure (STP) for raw material, packaging material, in-process and finished product.
- Coordinating with cross functional departments like IP, RA, QA, Production, Quality control, Warehouse, Engineering, Purchase and HR departments for routine day to day activities to resolve the issue/problem with proper time management.
- Review of lab note books, interpretation of analytical results and stability data and timely release of analytical reports.
- To ensure that the High Performance Liquid Chromatography/Gas Chromatography columns are used and maintained properly as per the GLP.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply