AGS Health Released Job Openings On 17/01/2023.AGS Health is an analytics-driven, technology-enabled revenue cycle management company serving healthcare providers across the U.S. AGS Health partners with hospitals and physician groups to optimize their revenue cycle through intelligent use of data. The company leverages the latest advancements in automation, process excellence, security and problem-solving through use of technology and analytics all made possible with college-educated, trained RCM experts.
AGS Health Recruiting Arts & Science back ground Freshers(2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021/2022 passed out for Medical Billing Position.Complete Details for the Medical Billing as follows.
Important Details :
- Job Location: Jaipur
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 17/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: email@example.com or 8688828410
Related Job : Biocon Biologics Looking For FRESHERS And Experienced
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review assigned work list which has the list of accounts to be resolved
- Focus on FTR (First Touch Resolution)
- Analyze the work list and create a plan of action to resolve the accounts in the work list
- Based on the plan of action, address accounts in the worklist and resolve the accounts through analysis using the client software/resources or by following up through web status, IVR or fax
- Complete the relevant action on the account, if required. Examples of actions include Appealing, Rebilling, requesting an EOB / appeal / rebill, printing and mailing out a claim form, updating requests in a specified spreadsheet, etc.
- Update the client / internal software and relevant spreadsheets with notes on steps taken to resolve the account and any other information that gives the client / AGS Health team members insight into the account, if referred to in the future
- Update productivity / other reports as required
- Identify and escalate positive/negative trends in the AR to Team Leaders
- Follow any project / process / client specific guidelines / instructions
- Comply with all applicable regulations and business / ethical standards.