Accenture Released Job Openings On 21/12/2022.Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Accenture Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Accenture Recruiting Any Graduates with 05-10+Years Experience for Lms Consultant Position.Complete Details for the Lms Consultant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :India
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:₹ 8,50,000 – 18,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 21/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Cognizant Hiring B.Pharm,B.Sc FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
• Design, build and configure proposed LMS solutions to meet client requirements (LMSs to consider: CSOD, Saba, any other leading LMS). • Provide inputs on interoperability standards: SCORM, AICC, xAPI • Integrate LMS with other typical systems such as HRIS / core HR in the learning ecosystem. • Configure / Support indicated SaaS solutions on all typical areas: notifications, translations, user management, reports and analytics, roles and permissions, org setup within LMS etc. • Create standard and custom reports within LMS. • Be up-to-date on information about LMSs, LxPs and other learning technology solutions such as Zoomi, Knewton etc. • Conduct LMS selection / learning technology selection for clients alongside client account teams. • Review and suggest enhancements (if any) to clients Learning Processes in context of LMS. • Build assets that help in future delivery of LMS projects. • Support in estimations and sales process. • Candidates should be willing to cross skill into multiple learning technologies, for e.g., multiple LMSs, LXPs etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
5 + years of experience in learning technology • Strong skills in one or more of the following LMSs: Cornerstone OnDemand/Saba, SuccessFactors Learning, SumTotal, any other industry leading solution • Experience in Integration and Interfacing of LMS with other Upstream/ Downstream Systems