Accenture Released Job Openings On 19/01/2023.Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Accenture Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Accenture Recruiting B.Pharm,M.Pharm,B.Tech Graduates with 01-03+Years Experience for Statistical Programming Associate Position.Complete Details for the Statistical Programming Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Review approved Protocol and Study Setup documents
2. Develop SAS programs/run standard macros for generating SDTM Like Datasets, SDTM Datasets Tables, Listings, Figures and Trial Specific Outputs
3. Perform and document developer testing
4. Responsible for validation of the SDTM Like Datasets, SDTM datasets, Tables Listings and Figures and Trial Specific Outputs
5. Extract data from available databases and place data into SAS or other types of data files
6. Create and review Submissions Documents, Specifications for safety/standard outputs.
7. Adhere to all client and Accenture SOPs as applicable
8. Enhance technical skills relevant to statistics and programming
9. Complete all required and adequate trainings
10. Mentor new hires associates in their new roles, assist with questions, and provide guidance for successful delivery.
11. Learn and work on other processes within the contract as per the business requirements.
12.To carry out other responsibilities as and when assigned by the Service Delivery Lead/Statistical Programmer Manager/Senior Statistical Programmer.