District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) Released Job Openings On 24/12/2022.The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is an Indian government ministry charged with health policy in India. It is also responsible for all government programs relating to family planning in India.The Minister of Health and Family Welfare holds cabinet rank as a member of the Council of Ministers. The current minister is Mansukh L. Mandaviya, while the current Minister of State for health (MOS: assistant to Minister i.e. currently assistant to Mansukh L. Mandaviya) is Dr Bharati Pawar
District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) Recruiting 10th pass/ D.Pharm/Diploma Candidates for Pharmacy Officer and Junior Laboratory Technician Vacancies Position.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:24/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Last date to Apply Online : 20th Jan 2022
Job Description/Skills Required
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Pharmacy Officer||400||10th pass/ D.Pharm|
|Junior Laboratory Technician||150||10th pass/ Diploma|
- Candidates should be between 18 – 45 years of age.
- The Selection will be based on the Written test/ Interview.
- Selected candidates will get a Monthly salary of Rs.15000/- to Rs.45000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website of DHFWS
- Verify the Notification details
- Click on the Online Application Link
- Fill in the Online Application form
- Scan & Upload the relevant certificates/documents
- Recheck and submit the Application form.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Vacancy Notification details PDF||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|