Bihar Public Service Commission Released Job Openings On 25/11/2022.The history of Constitution of India reveals that the concept of conducting competitive examination for appointment to certain posts came into consideration way back in the year 1853 and a committee for giving shape to that was constituted under the chairmanship of Lord Macaulay in the year 1854. Later on the Federal Public Service Commission and the State Public Service Commissions were constituted under the Government of India Act, 1935. The Bihar Public Service Commission came into existence from 1st April 1949 after its separation from the Commission for the States of Orissa and Madhya Pradesh, in accordance with sub-section (1) of section 261 of the Government of India Act, 1935, as adapted. Its constitutional status was pronounced with the promulgation of Constitution of India on 26th January, 1950. It is a Constitutional Body under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.
Bihar Public Service Commission Recruiting Candidates who want to apply for the post should have degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law for Drug Inspector Position.Complete Details for the Drug Inspector follows.
Important Details :
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:25/11/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Starting date of online application- 25.11.2022
- Last date of filling online application : 16.12.2022
Related Job: FRESHERS Govt JOB : ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) Recruitment 2022 (Last date to apply 30-04-2023)
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
BPSC Drug Inspector Age Limit
- The candidate’s age limit should be a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 37 years
- Age relaxation is admissible for the SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH candidates as per Government Rules.
BPSC Drug Inspector Salary
The candidates who will be selected for the Drug Inspector will get the pay scale Leve – 9 in the pay matrix Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/-
Bihar BPSC Drug Inspector Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the written examination.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the written examination and interview.
- For the General candidates, the application fee is Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ All Female applicants the application fee is Rs. 200/-
- Pay Fee Through Online Using Debit Card, Credit Card, OR Net Banking.
Click here for Official notification and Apply