Reliance Retail Released Job Openings On 03/01/2023.Reliance Retail Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Reliance Retail, we are committed to creating one of the world’s most people-friendly, performance-driven and process-efficient learning organizations, where the best and the brightest work together to create a responsive, respectful and delightful work environment..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Reliance Retail Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Reliance Retail Recruiting B. Pharm,D. Pharm,Diploma Candidates with 00-05+Years Experience for Registered Pharmacist Position.Complete Details for the Registered Pharmacist follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pollachi
- No of Vacancies: 50
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 03/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Job: Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) Walk in On 12th Jan 2023 For M.Pharm,M.Sc,B.Sc,B.Tech Multiple Positions
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- Check prescription of the patient & dispense medication to Inpatient & Outpatient Pharmacy.
- Checking expiry of the medication while dispensing.
- Stocktaking for near expiry medication & return near expiry medication to the vendor
- Maintain records of purchase & sale of the drugs.
- Selling of the OTC Drugs/ Increase the OTC Sale.
- Maintain inventory of the stores, stock checking & inventory replenishment.
- Maintain records of Cash register.
- Handling Queries of the patient for medications.
- Comply with regulatory laws of Pharmacy.
- Build customer relationship to increase sale of the stores.
- Ensure zero medication error while dispensing medications.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Teamwork & Networking
- Process & Action Oriented
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
Click here for Official notification and Apply