PNB hiring Any Graduate, B.A, B.Sc, Any Post Graduate, M.A, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM.Punjab National Bank is a Banking and Financial service bank owned by the Government of India with its headquarters is in New Delhi, India. The bank was founded in 1894 and is the second largest public sector bank in India, both in terms of business and its network.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: PNB
- Location : Across India
- Post Name: Manager
- Qualification: Any Graduate, B.A, B.Sc, Any Post Graduate, M.A, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM
- Experience : Minimum 2 years experience as officer
- No of Vacancies: 445
- Salary: Rs. 31,705 – Rs. 45,950/-Per Month
Job Description/Skills Required
- Daily Operations: The primary role of a manager is to ensure the daily functioning of a department or group of employees.
- Staffing: Most employers expect their managers to interview, hire, and train new employees.
- Set Goals: A manager articulates both short and long-term goals to ensure a company’s longevity.
- Liaising: Although a manager typically oversees a group of employees, managers also effectively communicate with their bosses and convey the necessary information to the various company parties.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply