Genpact Released Job Openings On 21/09/2022.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting Any graduate with 00-04 years experience for Process Associate, Customer Service Position.Complete Details for the Process Associate, Customer Service as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: 21st September, 12.00 PM – 8.00 PM https://genpact.zoom.us/j/98394105897 Contact – Ayesha Mubeen ()
Job Description/Skills Required
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern over phone. Making outbound calls to Customers as required. Provide support for Recovery of the account for end user. Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies. Provide excellent customer service to our customers. You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis. Responsible to showcase work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger reciprocal environment. Qualifications we seek in you Minimum qualifications: Graduates with experience (must) in Customer Service and experience in credit cards / banking / customer service. Experience in customer service processes. Freshers are also Eligible. Excellent communication skills in English and Hindi. Ability to provide great customer experience / solve customer issues/ Ability to upsell. A capacity to work on a computer efficiently for extended periods of time. Meeting the process CTQ’s on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.